Thursday 25 October 2012

Art For Sale! Launch of My Online Artwork Store

Art and Paintings For Sale! Welcome to My New Online Artwork Store...


Art and paintings for sale - abstract watercolour image - learning to fly

Since buying our new house I have had much more room to paint, and much more space to fill with paintings...! I have decided to sell paintings, artwork, and prints of them also.  Most original work is for sale, and some items are high quality giclee prints.

The most affordable paintings for sale are the (very affordable) and very varied 18 x 18cm oil pastel pictures at £15 each (See this page). There is an enormous variety and I am constantly adding new items. I have only added a small proportion of them so far, so come back regularly if you're interested in seeing more of these. These pictures are framed with white mountboard, however I have access to  perfectly fitting ready-made frames in various colours so contact me if you would like to buy a frame also.

The online store is on the main page and you can buy items quickly and easily through Google Checkout. I also accept paypal so you can contact me if you want to pay using that instead.

Giclee Art Prints

The prints are highest quality Giclee prints, and created to order so please allow up to 10 working days. The size of the prints is pre-specfied but if you want a different size contact me (lise.griffiths86@gmail.com)

Bespoke Artwork

I am also available to create bespoke artwork including interior design stencils, murals and designs, or even smaller scale work. Again, please contact me for further information so I can give you an idea of price and availability (lise.griffiths86@gmail.com)


Text and Images Copyright © 2012 Lise Griffiths

FELLOW ARTISTS! Submit your artwork on this site so collectors can find you. It's free. http://www.my-artcollection.com

HyperSmash.com

 SQYT9GNBGYK9

2 comments:

  1. Some amazing work of colors. Such art really needs appreciation and lots of hands to contribute for a bright future.    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love colour and think it plays a big part in mood and feeling.

    ReplyDelete